|Misery Loves Company|
|Directed by:||Robin Budd|
|Written by:||Carolyn Bennett|
|Previous episode:||"Lucky Me"|
|Next episode:||"Sunny Daze"|
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Misery's cousins come to Gloom Manor to celebrate the seventh anniversary of when Misery was rescued from an ice flow. But during their visit, the whole house starts to get really cold until everything freezes up. Misery tells everyone that this always happens when her cousins are together and the only way to stop the cold is to separate them. Now, the gang is trying their best to keep the cousins separated.
Opening Sketch[edit | edit source]
Scaredy Bat does stand-up comedy.
Closing Sketch[edit | edit source]
Frank and Len give career advice.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Stacey DePass as Iris, Malady (uncredited)
- David Bernie as Frank
- Jeremy Harris as Len
- Adrian Truss as Poe
- Peter Keleghan as Scaredy Bat
- Sarah Gadon as Ruby, Malaise (uncredited)
- Emily Hampshire as Misery
- Scott McCord as Skull Boy
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The sash Skull Boy wears for the second half of the episode is a traditional sash worn at the Quebecian Winter Carnival.
- Frank and Len have a tattoo on their chest which is of the smiley face symbol on their shirt.
- This is the second time we see Ruby in her nightgown since the episode "Bad Hare Day".